Tuesday, October 20, 2009

First Blog

I had my DH (dear husband) set up this blog for me almost 2 months ago because I had so many ideas that I felt I needed to publish them. I guess I have just had blogger's block! I haven't had (or made) the time to just start writing. So I'm starting today with anything just to get my first post.

I hope to do a few things here:
  • Share some of my daily life which at times is absolutely hysterical and if I wasn't actually living it, I wouldn't believe it could really happen to anyone.
  • Share how I use CVS and Harris Teeter to save money on groceries, toiletries, cleaning products, diapers, etc.
  • Encourage other moms by sharing my own personal life experiences.
  • Keep in touch with friends.
  • Teach you that life is about living by a plan.
  • Sometimes I will just vent, rant and rave.


1 comment: