Wednesday, January 27, 2010

My kids

Hannah:
  1. 6 years old
  2. Going on 16
  3. Independent
  4. Smart
  5. Athletic
  6. Energetic
  7. People Loving
  8. Great eater--will eat everything from broccoli to sushi and anything in between
  9. Stylish--if you consider red pants, pink shirt, striped scarf, yellow headband, pink polka dot socks, and purple shoes stylish.
  10. Generous--this kid can't let anyone leave the house without giving them some of her artwork, some of her favorite snacks and a hug.
  11. Loves to be on the go
  12. Could go to Harvard

Michael
  1. 3 years old
  2. Going on 3 months
  3. Definitely not independent--still at 3 1/2 needs help getting dressed, going potty and pretty much everything else
  4. Looks at me like I am trying to poison him if I dare ask him to try a vegetable
  5. Favorite thing to do is "sit on the couch and watch a movie"
  6. Doesn't want to go anywhere. If we do go somewhere, within 15 minutes of getting there, he says, "I want to go home and sit on the couch and watch a movie."
  7. Would be happy to stay in his jammies all day and many days I just let him.
  8. Hopefully, he'll get into a good community college!

Both:
  1. Fun
  2. Happy
  3. Healthy
  4. Loving
  5. Kind
  6. I thank God for the blessing of my kids every single day!

No comments:

Post a Comment