Monday, March 22, 2010

Triple Coupons Coming to HT Wed, 3/24-Tues 3/30

I have been wanting to eat down my pantry and freezer since January and try to spend $150 or less on groceries. A $200 trip each month to Costco along with HT having Super Double coupons twice this year has kept that from happening. But March I was on track. As of today I have spent $120 including diapers, cleaning supplies, personal hygiene, etc. We are so stocked up on everything. I could really just go for bread and milk the rest of the month.
But now HT is having Triple Coupons starting this week. I am excited and bummed out at the same time. I absolutely cannot pass up triple coupons. In a typical triple coupon week, I will go 6 or 7 days. I would do it all in one day except they only triple 20 coupons per day.
By combining the store sales with the coupons, I usually save $60-$100 per trip and only spend $5-$20. I end up well-stocked on cereal, frozen food, yogurt, pasta, juice, spices, toothpaste, deodorant, cleaning products--pretty much everything except fresh fruits/veggies, milk, and bread.
Even if you don't have any coupons, check out www.coupons.com and this link to Southern Savers http://www.southernsavers.com/2010/03/harris-teeter-triples-list-324-330/where there are more printable coupons. There are many items you can get for free or less than $0.25 by combining the sale with the coupons.
Happy Shopping!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment